Sunday, February 6, 2011

Forgotten Cali shots

First off, I'd like to apologize to Scott for never posting all of these. Everything is from a short trip to California over the summer where I had the opportunity to shoot some photos while house sitting for my aunt.  I moved them to my external harddrive and once that happened, they slipped out of my mind, luckily I was going through some stuff and found them, so even though some of these were already posted, I'm posting them with the rest!

I was staying up near Sacramento and took a trip down to San Fran to visit my sister. On the way I swung by Atlas Skateshop in San Mateo and surprised former Fairman's team rider Mike Manidis. I had never met him before but he dropped what he was doing and took me to his local park to skate for a bit.  He is one of the raddest dudes ever and shreds super hard. Thanks Mike!

Mike Manidis- kickflip over the rail
The next day I skated with Scott. First spot was the famous Third & Army
This spot is right by the waterfront so you're always getting a decent breeze.
Photobucket
 Scott McDade-noseblunt 270

After Third & Army, we headed over to the Potrero Park. This local ripper was killing the bowl!

Later in the week, Scott came up to Sacramento to skate a bit.


Photobucket
Noseblunt biggerspin on the rainbow ledge

Photobucket
Kicky front board on the Davis 7

Photobucket
Scott got a Wednesday Woe on Transworld for this!

Photobucket
 Hung on for the 5-0 180 land

Cali has the cleanest spots around!


 These are some random shot from when I was in San Fran with my sister...

My sis.


The roommate Angela

China Town

So good.
Kyle

Samantha Brown from the travel channel likes this place!




No comments:

Post a Comment