Monday, January 31, 2011

Intro to Photography

I found some scanned prints that I made during highschool and college back when I shot nothing but black and white film. Even if they aren't the best shots, these are some of my most favorite shots I have ever taken.


Rodeo in North Dakota.



The Brendan's getting Holy!

The church by my house in the morning.

Jay was the Sous Chef at the restaurant I used to work at. He introduced me to medium format film and Bulleit Bourbon.

I didn't take this one, but I am the guy with the ridiculous hair and Shrek watch. I had all of those watches.

This is probably the very first skate shot I ever took. Exton, Pa, at the Chile's that I think is now a Jimmy Buffet tribute restaurant.

I was too much of a wuss to actually jump off this thing, so I just took the photos.

Hands down, one of my favorite photos I have taken in my life.

Cruddy shoes.

One of my favorite people in the entire world.

Another rodeo shot.

My cousins work on a cattle farm in N. Dakota. But I still love this shot.

Pinhole positive/negative shot of WCU during construction.

Another pinhole outside the art building.

Self portrait from way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment