Sunday, September 12, 2010

lots and lots of old stuff

So I'm in California right now for about another week and don't have much to do in the mornings. I went through my photobucket and found a bunch of stuff I never posted for one reason or another... or maybe I did post them and forgot. Either way, looking at this will keep you occupied for a few minutes.


Ian and a sequence line


Casey back 180 over the hydrant


Jay Horn with a nice back 3 from an old York Park trip


Filmed with Pastras for Jon Cran's film Woven, coming soon!



Mikey Levin at the 3:16 bowl


Erik getting busy with an ollie in pitch black, the rock on the left was his cell phone so he could see where to pop


Ishod at Philly am


Kevin at Philly Am


more Ishod

Matt at Philly Am


Go skate day!


switch ollie, Pink Spot R.I.P.


Mark Mercin

tired boy


Timmy!

front shuvver on this jenky spot


5050 in the snow

cat

hardflip

big ol' kickflip


clown


back lip

front lip


eatin shit

No comments:

Post a Comment