Monday, November 10, 2008

Philadelphia

Last Sunday we took a trip down to Love and City Hall to do a little skating.  It was my first time skating Love so I was pretty stoked on the whole trip.  We met up with Abe in the city and he I tried getting some pictures of him. However, due to complications during landing, one of my flash slaves was smashed leaving me with just one for the day. 


Scotty-Back noseslide

Scotty-Boardslide

Abe-Back Nosegrind

Abe-Back 5-0

well aren't you cute

sexual predator in the Mathis neighborhood

sleepy matt

not very safe to do while driving

don't try this at home

over the rail!

city

crack crack crack

whitebalance+nollie lip=giant building

out of balance

huh

abe howell-superstar

family portrait

dude

nice shoes

lights

thats right, back to 5 block

not sure

getting her cigs out

Mary and Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment