Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FISHEYE FUN!

First off I'd like to say how much I love B&H Photo, I ordered a fisheye from them and their 5-7 day shipping turned into 30 hours express mail. We went to Bam's again and I didn't take the fish off the whole time we were there. I need a lot more practice with it though. It's angle of view is 180 degrees and even when I thought the flashes weren't in the shot... they were. But its park stuff so I'm not worried, it'll get better, I promise.  The only bad part of the day was snapping my ankle again, but who cares if I won't be able to walk!  Anyways, on with the pictures! These are in order of me getting my camera to right now.

Daddy

Black Cat

Nershy

Scotty

3 bang

kickflip, pretty high

that must have hurt

bad angle+flashes in the shot+lurkage=amazing picture

air steindl

second try, no kidding

I'm not taking any more posed pictures of you

buttshot

fisheye is scary, i dont want to get hit

another flash!

Queen Roman

awwwwwwww

hell yes


No comments:

Post a Comment